Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blog Hunting


Laura Candler is hosting a blog hunt! It's a great way to  make sure you don't lose touch with the blogs you follow now that Google Reader is no more. I've also found some new blogs to follow! I was a late switcher and basically just converted to Bloglovin the day before Reader ended, but I love it! My favorite part about Bloglovin is that they send you an email at the end of the day with highlights from some of the blogs you follow. It's easy for me to scroll through and see what I've missed on busy days when I can't log in. If you are an elementary education blog, click on over to Corkboard Connections and join the blog hunt!


2 comments:

Himachal Tour said...

congo..Sonia

Noida Packers said...

Nice blog with such important information this is really nice. if you are looking for a best tour services in Corbett National Park so call on- 8958194456 and get a best tour services provider.