Friday, August 5, 2011

New Found Font & Graphics Site!!!

So I may be slow on the uptake but I recently just came across Miss Tina's website and blog where I found dozens of free fonts and some freebie downloads of her image packages. I had already downloaded some of her fonts (they all have mtf in the title) but I until finding this site I didn't know what the mtf stood for. You have to stop by and view some of her goodies! I also found some free image downloads on the blog part of her site. The cutest thing I found is this adorable alphabet that I could not wait to download! Enjoy!


 

5 comments:

Cyndy said...

Thanks for sharing! Great site!
Cyndy
Counting with Coffee

Pat's Paper Passion said...

Darn...I can't get the fonts to show up when using word. Any suggestions? Will try again. thanks for the great site.

Pat

A Time to Share & Create


MY WEBSITE

Fabulous 4th Grade

Pat's Paper Passion said...

OK...sorry about the question above. I tried last night on a school computer...must have something blocked...the font I downloaded works fine on my own laptop. Love the site. Thanks.

Abby said...

Oh Wow. My husband is going to go nuts if I download any more clipart. :)

Abby
Third Grade Bookworm

Ashleigh said...

That is so cute! I love it!