Wednesday, July 27, 2011

100+ Google Tips for Teachers

I don't know about you but I don't know what I would do without my Google account! I recently found a site on a fellow teacher's pinterest site (sorry I don't remember who) with 100+ Google tips for teachers! A lot of the tips I already knew but I learned so many cool new tricks! I thought that I already used my Google account for everything (email, blogger, pictures, book marks, documents, etc.) and I am so excited to learn new ways to make my life easier and my classroom more exciting! You have to go HERE to explore everything Google has to offer!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, now I am going to spend the next couple of hours on that site. haha. :)

Amber
http://thirdgradeshenanigans.blogspot.com/

William Smith said...

Thank you for sharing. I know that sometimes we think that everyone already knows something, but your link taught me something new.

Thanks,

William Smith
www.strengthtoteach.blogspot.com