Saturday, June 18, 2011

Favorite TV Show Linky Party

This is definitely a linky party that I am excited about. I used to have so many favorite shows, every night at least 2 of "my shows" would come on. Then, I started grad school and I had t make some cuts. Unfortunately many of my shows did not make "the cut", it was a sad time. However, I'm now 6 months out of grad school and I still haven't picked them back up so I'm very proud of myself. Anyway, My top 5 favorite shows are:
  • NCIS

  • The Office
 
  • The Closer

  • Burn Notice

  • Parks and Recreation -tied with- Community
 

Oh Yea and I can't forget Fantasy Factory- My husband and I think Rob Dyrdek is so funny!



Hope you join in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh I like the Closer too... I have a friend that absolutely loves The Office. I def go for the dramas :-) Thanks for joining!
Primary Connections