Friday, May 13, 2011

NEW Jon Scieszka Author Study FREE to Followers (For Now)

I am very excited about the 24 page Jon Scieszka Author Study that I just finished working on. I LOVE Jon Scieszka books and so do my kids. I posted HERE about some ideas for Jon Scieszka books before and it encouraged me to create a full-blown study.The books included in this sudy are:
  • Knucklehead: Tall Tales and Almost True Stories of Growing Up Scieszka
  • The True Story of The Three Little Pigs
  • The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
  • The Frog Prince Continued
  • Squids Will be Squids
  • Math Curse
  • Science Verse
  • Robot Zot
Each of these books are accompanied by a list of reading extension ideas and activity sheets to match one of those ideas. Some of the activities include a writing a letter to Scieszka, writing a newspaper article,  Comparing the stories using a Venn Diagram, Writing a Fable, Fracturing a Fairytale, Creating an adventure comic, etc.

I have done my best editing but I am offering this product FREE until Saturday night at midnight for FOLLOWERS in exchange for editing advice if you find any problems.

In order to get this all you have to do is be/become a follower and then leave me a comment or email me at awigginsworld@gmail.com to let me know you follow and give me you email address. Thanks & Enjoy!
Jon Scieszka Preview

P.S. I am almost at 50 followers!!!! I am so excited and encouraged! Thanks for the love!

7 comments:

Nancy Wilson said...

Hi, now you only have 1 more to get to 50! Congratulations! I'd love to get a copy of your study! Thank you! I love Jon Scieskza Thanks, Nancy
The Apple Basket Teacher
nancydwilson@hotmail.com

Christine said...

oh, I LOVE Jon Scieszka too ...as do my 3rd graders. I follow your blog & would love to get a copy of your author study! thanks so much for sharing!
Christine
cljwfh@verizon.net

Ryan and Brittany said...

I am a follower of your blog and would LOVE to recieve your author study on John Scieszka! :)
Thank you :)
brittany.wood@gmail.com

Abigail said...

I'm a new follower to your blog! I would love to have your author study to add to my files!!
tboltpride05@yahoo.com

Ashleigh said...

Here is my email address
ashleigh_60@hotmail.com

Thanks for reminding me!

julie_ann_ said...

I'm a follower of your blog and couldn't comment earlier because blogger was down!

julie_ann_@hotmail.com

It looks great!!

Susan said...

This is my very first comment as a blog follower, but how could I resist with your colorful and happy graphics and fun ideas! Love to have your author study!

susan.woolard@fcps.org