Monday, April 11, 2011

Literature Circles Unit

I LOVE Literature Circles and I fully intend to use them during my language arts rotations. My Plan is to spend about 1 1/2 weeks at the beginning of the school year teaching, modeling, and supervising lit. circles so by the time I am reading to start reading groups the students will know how to conduct their groups without me. After searching the web I decided to create my own resource on lit circles for my kiddos. The Packet includes the roles in literature circles, a schedule of what the students should be doing in lit circles, behavior expectations for lit circles, and individual activity sheets for each role. Below is a preview of one page of the packet (there are 7 pages total). Click HERE to view/purchase from my TPT Store!

litcirclepreview

No comments: