Wednesday, April 4, 2012

5+ Fabulous Pins

I've been finding so many wonderful things on Pinterest lately and I wanted to share some of my most helpful pins. There is no official Pinterest app but I have an unofficial app for my tablet so I am constantly pinning goodies, which as you may imagine, leads to much inspiration but many unproductive days.

1. K12 Reader: This is a wonderful site for reading worksheets, articles, games, and activities. I enjoy the weekly content-related reading comprehension worksheets by grade-level.


2. How To Make a Bulletin Board Awning from Teacher Stuff

3. Transition Music from Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

4. Organization Tips from Mrs. Terhune's First Grade

5. 100+ Writing Sites from KB Konnected

Other Great Pins


* Bunny Dog

* This is so my dog Teddy!

1 comment:

Heather's Heart said...

Thank you for sharing these great finds! =)

I would love for you to come check out the plant snack we made....it is so cute!

Heather
Heather's Heart