Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Techo Time: VoiceThread

I just stumbled upon voicethread.com a couple of days ago and I love it! Some of you might have already heard of it but for those of you who haven't, voice thread is a website where you can search for (and create) picture slide shows accompanied by speaking. I stumbled upon this cool website when I was looking for something about Marting Luther King Jr. for my kiddos.

THIS is just one I found about MLK Jr.

So then I started to browse the site for other videos I could use with my class. This website has so many voicethreads, I encourage you to check it out. Your class could even create a voice thread on a certain person or topic for a project. Enjoy!

THIS is one I found about simple machines

THIS is one I found about making predictions & inferring

THIS is one I found about Reader's Theatre

No comments: