Friday, May 6, 2011

Genre Posters

Hello All! I decided to make genre posters for my classroom library to help teach (and remind) students about each genre. I organized my classroom library by series, author, topic, and genre (so I don't want my kiddos to avoid the science fiction basket just because they may not know what that means). Below is a preview of the fiction and nonfiction posters. These posters would be great to teach about genres, pass out to students for sorting and studying, and to just hang in your classroom library (which is what I plan to do). You can go HERE to get the full package of posters including posters for:
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Science Fiction
  • Fantasy
  • Fairytale
  • Folktale
  • Mystery
  • Poetry
  • Biography
  • Autobiography
  • Historical Fiction
  • Realistic Fiction
Genre Posters Preview
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Janaye said...

Nice posters! I love the kid-friendly definitions.